1. CIO (2010) - "I checked out your domain www.adamkiger.com and the Spartan Yard www.spartanyard.com. Very nice looking web sites with great functionality. I think that any IT shop that is looking for blend of experience and talent would be lucky to have you on their team."
2. CEO (2009-2010)- "I am composing this letter of recommendation for Adam Kiger. Mr. Kiger and I have worked together over the past year. I am CEO and Owner of several XXXXXXXXX companies, and approached Adam initially due to his reputation around Columbus, and nationally, as a top notch web solutions specialist. Adam has proven himself far beyond deserving of his reputation and all of the praise I had heard.
Adam's demeanor is nothing but professional, and his ability to communicate complex concepts into something graspable by the layperson is unequaled. Adam was patient, thorough, and very enthusiastic in what must have been tedious meetings with me.
Adam constructed a fully functional front-end website, complete with automated, but interactive, back office. He was able to custom code several specialized functions in order to adapt to my special needs - all in an unbelievably brief amount of time. His commitment to my success and his ability to quickly deal with any issues places him in at the top of his profession.
Adam's dedication to his family, and to my family, have been inspiring. He is a truly dynamic individual, a dream to have in charge of my websites, and an example that many in this country would be advised to emulate."
3. Business Owner (2011-2012) - "This letter is my personal recommendation for Adam Kiger. Until just recently, I have utilized Adam's software consulting assistance for the last few years. I found him to be consistently ambitious and pleasant, tackling all assignments with dedication and a smile.
Besides being a joy to work with, Adam is a take-charge person who is able to present creative ideas and communicate the benefits. He has successfully developed several software modules and utilities for my company that have resulted in increased revenue. During his tenure, we saw an increase in profits that exceeded one million dollars. The new revenue was a direct result of work and effort from the small team that Adam was on, and of which he was a major contributor. Adam maintained a high level of professionalism in both a very high-stress development and high-stress implementation efforts.
Though he was an asset to our development efforts, Adam also was extraordinarily helpful in other areas of the company. In addition to writing effective training documents and conducting training workgroup sessions, Adam assumed a leadership role in many meetings, inspiring and motivating other employees and client business leaders.
Specifically, Adam was instrumental in the construction of a dynamic edit system that was comprised of thousands of edits, also constructed by Adam. The system was designed and implemented to process thousands of edits against tens of thousands of medical bills per week, to the Ohio BWC, achieving the highest level of daily bill pricing accuracy the client or any of its 20 competitors have ever experienced. This thereby gave the client the upper hand in all negotiations with their clients, shareholders, and partners. Adam embraced this responsibility aggressively, working late hours and weekends to accomplish all the tasks at hand. All the meanwhile constructing the edits in an easy-to-understand manner.
Adam is very flexible and capable of adapting to new projects and platforms. Always willing to listen to and provide new ideas in attempts to solving the same old problems but with new techniques…a true Outside-the-box thinker.
I highly recommend Adam's technical services to any team. He is a team player and would make a great asset to any organization.
4. CEO/CIO (2006-2007) - "Adam has demonstrated a strong commitment since his first day at XXXXXXXX. Adam has taken-on a very aggressive project list, including: re-launching the XXXXXXXX website, developing an internal content management system that allows us to update our websites more frequently and internally (eliminating the expense of outside agencies), re-launched XXXXXXXX, and is currently wrapping-up the launch of the XXXXXXXX business-to-consumer site which will allow us to sell products online. He also managed to squeeze-in the development of the XXXXXXXX microsite and all the supporting email and database components for the XXXXXXXX along with other IT related projects.
Adam works hard to ensure that deadlines are accomplished. He not only delivers what is asked of him, he constantly thinks of incremental ideas that will make the outcome more user-friendly—even if it means more work for him. His dedication to the company and to the success of our interactive efforts is remarkable. He has done this because he is committed to delivering quality products in the time frames proposed Adam works beyond diligently to deliver high quality product and is driven to give XXXXXXXX his best."
5. Owner (2010) - "Thank you so so much for meeting with me today. I am so impressed with CMX and what it can do for this system. Its more than restaurants, its retail, it can be used everywhere. Warehouses, asset tracking."
6. Co-worker (2004) - "Adam was one of the most dedicated development assets at XXXXXXX, he was on every early morning release and constantly went the extra mile to meet last minute client requests and demands."
7. Recruiter for a Fortune 500 Insurance Company (2005) - "Last word we got from them was you were too 'sharp' for them. I've never heard that one before. I guess they think you would get bored with insurance stuff."
8. Recruiter (2003) - "Just killin' it my friend! Amazing job at getting an offer without the traditional second round interview for one of the largest corporate environments in the country. They haven't done something like this with a potential candidate in over 17 years. Congratulations!"
9. IT Manager (2000-2001) - "I had the pleasure of hiring and working with Adam Kiger and found him to be a highly motivated and extremely capable web application developer. Adam posses the rare combination of technical and creative/artistic skills required to participate at any or every phase of a successful web development project.Adam should be considered "highly recommended" and will be a very valuable asset to any winning team. I would consider any opportunity to work with Adam again."
Sill need more?! Click here to see how a fortune 100 company rated me!